Make a memory board or collage with pictures of the baby from birth to present.
Making a memory board or collage with pictures of the baby from birth to present is a great way to make their first birthday special. It’s a way to commemorate all of their milestones and to look back on how much they’ve grown in just one year. Plus, it’s a fun activity for guests of all ages to do at the party. Here’s how to make it:
1. Gather up all of the pictures you have of the baby, from birth to present. If you’re missing any, ask friends and family members for copies.
2. Choose a format for your memory board or collage. You could do a simple collage on a piece of poster board, or get more creative with a bulletin board or corkboard.
3. Arrange the pictures on the board or collage, and add any other embellishments you’d like.
No matter what the occasion, a party is always a fun way to celebrate. Birthdays are no different, and if you want to make sure your little one has a blast on their big day, then you need to make it special. And what better way to do that than with an interactive party? Here are some great 30th theme party ideas to get you started: -A scavenger hunt is always a hit with kids. Hide clues around the party area and let them loose to find the treasure. -For a more active party, try a treasure hunt where the kids have to follow clues to find objects hidden around the house or yard. -For a calmer party, set up stations where kids can make their own crafts, such as painting or making jewelry. -For a party with a bit more structure, try setting up different games with prizes for the winners.
Have a “firsts” table with baby’s first shoes, outfit, etc.
One way to make your child’s first birthday special is to have a “firsts” table. This can be a table with their first shoes, outfit, toy, etc. on it. You can also put pictures of them from their first year on this table. This is a great way to show your child how much they have grown and changed in their first year.
Set up a photo booth with props for guests to use.
If you want to make your guests really feel like they’re part of the birthday celebration, set up a photo booth with fun props! This is a great way to get everyone interacting and laughing together. Plus, it’s a great way to capture some fun memories of the day.
To set up your photo booth, you’ll need to gather some props and supplies. For props, you can use anything that will help your guests dress up and have fun! Think hats, wigs, glasses, mustaches, and other costume accessories. You can also use props that relate to the birthday theme, like oversized balloons or banners.
For supplies, you’ll need a camera, a tripod, and some kind of backdrop. A simple sheet or piece of fabric will work fine as a backdrop. You can also get creative and use streamers, balloons, or even hanging birthday banners.
Once you have everything gathered, set up your backdrop and props in a designated area.
Make a special birthday cake or cupcakes.
One way to make your child’s first birthday special is to make a special cake or cupcakes. You can either make a cake from scratch or buy a pre-made cake mix. If you’re feeling extra creative, you can decorate the cake with your child’s favorite characters or fondant shapes. Cupcakes are also a great option for a first birthday party. You can make them from scratch or buy a pre-made mix. Again, you can decorate them with your child’s favorite characters or fondant shapes.
Play fun games that the baby can participate in.
There are a ton of games that you can play with your baby that will make their first birthday special. Here are a few ideas:
1. Pin the tail on the donkey – This classic game is always a hit with kids of all ages. Just make sure you use a soft plush tail so it doesn’t hurt if your baby happens to get poked by it.
2. Ring toss – Another classic game that’s perfect for little ones. All you need is a few empty soda bottles and some small rings.
3. Balloon pop – This one is sure to get some giggles out of your baby. Simply blow up some balloons and let them have at it. Just be careful they don’t swallow any of the balloon pieces.
4. Cookie decorating – This is a great activity for both the kids and the adults. Set out some plain cookies and some icing and let everyone get creative.
Give out party favors that the guests can take home.
One way to make a first birthday party special is to give out party favors that the guests can take home. This can be anything from a simple piece of cake to a more elaborate gift. Whatever you choose, make sure it is something that the child will enjoy and can use.