Demand for internet security experts with international qualifications is quite high internationally. This is why many aspiring internet security experts go overseas for studies for Master in Cybersecurity. In other words, it can be very beneficial for you to study internet security at a foreign university for Master in Cybersecurity. Keeping this in mind, today we are sharing with you a quick guide regarding pursuing MS in cybersecurity program overseas for Master in Cybersecurity.
Why Is It Ideal for You to Pursue a Cybersecurity Course at a Foreign University?
Following are the reasons why is it ideal for you to pursue MS in cybersecurity course at a foreign university:
- By studying cybersecurity overseas, you get access to incredible cybersecurity training.
- Internet security grads with foreign qualifications are highly employable.
- The demand for competent internet security grads is increasing worldwide at a rapid pace.
- By studying internet security overseas, you get access to fabulous opportunities.
- Students who pursue their internet security training overseas get access to amazing cybersecurity specialization courses. To learn about the best internet security specialization courses that you can pursue at foreign universities feel free to contact our Best abroad education consultants in India.
Following are some of the best foreign universities when it comes to studying internet security overseas:
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Waterloo
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
- Catholic University of Leuven
- Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne
- University of Oxford
The duration of a master’s in cybersecurity program is two years at most foreign learning institutes. While studying you will learn about software and security management in depth. Besides this, you will learn about computer law and ethics, computer networks/systems, etc.
To pursue MS in cybersecurity program overseas you must meet specific requirements. However, these requirements can vary depending on the country you choose for studying cybersecurity. Following are the requirements you need to meet secure admission in the MS in cybersecurity program overseas:
- A UG degree
- UG score: 60-70%
- IELTS score: 7.0
- TOEFL score: 100
- GRE score: 300
- GMAT score: 600+
- Work experience certificate
- Copy of passport
- Recent photographs
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of funds, etc.
Cost of Education
The cost of pursuing an MS in internet security course overseas can be extremely high. This is true especially if you seek to study internet security at top foreign universities. On average, you will need around USD 30,000 to pursue a cybersecurity course overseas. Besides this, you will require around USD 1200- 1400/month for covering your living expenses. To learn about the cost of pursuing an MS in internet security program at different study destinations feel free to contact our abroad education consultants in Gurgaon.
Now you are aware of all the things you need to know about studying cybersecurity overseas. Thus, now you can easily enroll yourself in the cybersecurity program overseas. However, make sure you check the admission requirements of your educational institution before enrolling in its cybersecurity course. Why? Because the admission requirements for pursuing MS in cybersecurity program can vary depending on your study destination/college.